Shipping & Info.
All orders are shipped within 3 business days of processing payment. Items are shipped from our studio in Sydney, NSW via Sendle or Australia Post. Once your item is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information from which you can get an indication of the arrival day. Not all items are in stock at all times, therefore if the item is out of stock please allow up to four weeks for the piece to be made and delivered. I update stock regularly so if it is out of stock please check back shortly. If you require an item for a specific date, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing the order and together we will organise a solution. Mennt is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, delays in shipping/delivery or any damage to the package due to unforeseen events once shipped.
- If you are in Sydney or Melbourne your parcel will generally arrive within 2-3 business days
- Other major cities in Australia from 3-7 business days.
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and will vary depending on the total weight of your order.
- Free studio pick-up is an option at the checkout, if selected you must follow up with an email to email@example.com to request a date and time. All items must be collected within 7 days of placing an order unless arranged otherwise.
- New Zealand orders generally arrive within 5 -10 business days.
- Deliveries to North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific take 14-21 business days
- Rest of the world please allow anywhere between 7-30 business days.
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and will vary depending on the total weight and size of your order. Any taxes or duties incurred on international orders are the customer's responsibility.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your county is not listed on our website or to arrange alternate shipping options.
All sales are final. We make every effort to display and describe each item as accurately as possible, please read each description prior to placing an order.
Unfortunately, shipping ceramics is a tough gig so if your item is damaged upon opening, shoot us through a few images of the items with your proof of purchase within 7 days of receiving your package and we will try to arrange a solution to best suit your needs.
We are focused on using recyclable, biodegradable packaging to safely transport your items. We wrap our items in a recyclable bubble wrap alternative called Greenwrap. The packing peanuts we use are a starch-based product that dissolved in water making them an ideal addition to your compost or even a garden bed. Our boxes are all made using recycled cardboard and are fully reusable/recyclable. The only plastic we use is our packing tape, for which we have not found a suitable sustainable alternative yet.
WHOLESALE / COMMISSION
If you are store or business interested in commissions/ ordering large quantities please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com and Laura will be in touch.